Word formulas combine concepts to create a definition for success. Co-creating that definition as a team is a unifying experience.
Here are a few examples:
Awareness + Shift = Clarity
Experience + Awareness = Understanding
Efficiency + Effectiveness = Productivity
Focus + Action = Results
Result + Growth = Accomplishment
Discipline + Structure = Sustainability
- To clarify the pathway form one point to another.
- To provide an easily remembered equation for success.
- To help the team visualize the steps involved to solve a problem.
- To provide a simple focusing tool to guide a conversation.
- To get the team on the same page.